The scoop on frozen yogurt in LA.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What's the big deal about Frozen Yogurt?

Since I've lived in LA (almost three years), my love of frozen yogurt has become one of my defining qualities. "What's the big deal?" you ask. Well, let me tell you. 

- It's dessert but you can pretend it's good for you. 
- Even if it actually is good for you, you can make up for it with the millions of toppings offered at most frozen yogurt venues. 
- It's a fun, affordable, lower calorie outing with friends. 
- It's pretty in right now. Am I right?

Having become an expert on frozen yogurt in the LA and Manhattan areas, people kept suggesting to me that I start a blog, so I could share the knowledge. So whether you love fro yo like I do or just want to laugh at my obsession with it, I hope you enjoy. 

No comments: