The scoop on frozen yogurt in LA.

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Yogurtland!

Yogurtland is a very magical place. It brings together both worlds and offers Fake Ice Cream AND Pinkberry kind. And here's the really great part- YOU SERVE YOURSELF. They charge you per ounce.

They also have excellent toppings! Every kind of fruit and sweet toppings that include cookie dough and cheesecake bites. As much as you want of as many as you want. Amazing.

By the time I discovered Yogurtland I'd been a fro yo enthusiast for years, and I had watched many people handle the machines and give me my allotted yogurt. There is something empowering about serving yourself, though I have not yet perfected my frozen yogurt swirl.

The ambiance of Yogurtland is fun too. There are cute little tables and chairs. And they have a pitcher of water with berries floating in it. I always love when places have pitchers of waters. I guess I could do without the berries, but I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Yogurtland is a truly exciting outing. And you can take anyone. I once went with a group of four friends, and one girl hates the fake ice cream yogurt and another girl hated the Pinkberry yogurt. All four of us managed to leave happy. This is quite rare.

I guess the downside of yogurtland is that it's easy to spend more than you meant to. Especially if you load up on toppings like I do. But you really have no one to blame but yourself. The only major problem I've had with the store itself is that I had a coupon there and it expired in under a month. That was kind of a drag.

Go to www.yogurt-land.com to find the Yogurtland closest to you! I am fairly certain you will find something you like.

1 comment:

seetarkrun said...

Don't put in too many flavors of yogurt - focus on the toppings.

I always get too many ice cream flavors and they all mix together and taste gross.